CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Subway art, Family Rules.

You know when you have a bajillion things on the go, but nothing really finished? That is where I am right now. Actually, I have a few things that are finished, but my hubby is slow to put them up. I would do it myself but it invloves standing on a platform and with that I am much happier to leave it to him. :) So I am showing something that I made way before I started to blog. Therefore I have no pictures to show of the how to. But it really is super simple.
I found an old wood shelf in the basement. So I painted it black. I just used those little acrylic bottles you get at the craft store. I had to do a few coats. Then I took out my handy dandy Cricut and cut out the letters. I used different sizes for the lettering and different colours of cardstock paper. Then I just Modge Podged it on. Easy Peasy. After I made this my girls read it and went on a revolt. They refused to clean up or be kind. ;) So they said. Turkeys.

While I was uploading my pictures I found this one. The girls get my camera and have photo shoots with the piggies. I'm not sure if Rocky is comfy or scared. ;)

 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/

Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom]

Beyond The Picket Fence








Iron Violet Designs

UndertheTableandDreaming
Sumo Sweet Stuff


8 comments:

  1. NICE! I really love it! I like the different colours, sizes and font of the letters. Great job. The shape is perfect for those odd skinny walls that you can never find anything to hang on.
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your subway art, I think I might make something for the kids like that with kid words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, it fit perfectly in that funny little spot.

    Jacqueline, thanks. I think it would be super cute in kid words. Especially nice to have when they get older.

    Tess

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is aDoRaBlE!! What a wonderful idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look and the message! Great job! I need to make one for out family. :)

    I have a weekly linky party called Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays. It's for projects made for $10 or less. I would love for you to link up sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab project! You are one talented woman.

    ReplyDelete